Famous 18th century poet who wrote beautiful Dakhani poetry on love, nature, spirituality under pen name ‘Wali’. Studied Arabic, Persian. Lived in Aurangabad.
Wali Dakni Biography PDF in Urdu
|PDF Title||Wali Dakni Biography PDF|
|File Size||160 KB|
- Wali Dakni was a famous poet who wrote in Dakhani language. He lived in India in the 1700s.
- When he was young, he studied Arabic and Persian. He became very knowledgeable.
- Wali Dakni wrote beautiful poetry about love, nature and spirituality. His poems made him famous.
- He lived in Aurangabad and wrote under the pen name ‘Wali’. His poetry was unique and creative.
- Even today, Wali Dakni is remembered as one of the greatest Dakhani poets. Many movies and books are based on his poems.