Vivek Ramaswamy is a successful young biotech entrepreneur who founded pharmaceutical companies and now advocates meritocracy and reform through his Forward Party.
Vivek Ramaswamy Biography PDF in English
|PDF Title||Vivek Ramaswamy Biography PDF|
|Language||Hindi, English, Telugu & Marathi|
|File Size||Under 500 KB|
- Vivek Ramaswamy was born in 1985 in Cincinnati, Ohio to Indian immigrant parents. He was a talented student and went to Harvard University. There, he started a biotechnology company called Qteros. After graduating from Harvard, he went to Yale Law School and also founded another biotech company called Renovia.
- After finishing law school, Ramaswamy worked at a law firm but soon decided to start investing in biotech startups. He founded a company called Roivant Sciences in 2014 which created spin-off companies in different health areas. Through Roivant, Ramaswamy helped launch drug development companies like Axovant, Myovant, and Urovant.
- Ramaswamy became a successful biotech entrepreneur and investor. He made a lot of money founding and investing in healthcare companies aimed at developing new drugs. By 2018, his companies had raised over $3 billion dollars.
- Outside of business, Ramaswamy wrote articles criticizing woke culture and became an advocate for free speech and meritocracy. In 2022, he launched a political party called Forward focused on creating a just and meritocratic America.
- Now in his 30s, Vivek Ramaswamy is a prominent biotech executive, investor, entrepreneur, and political activist working to develop new medicines while promoting meritocracy in America. Despite his young age, he has already achieved significant success in business and advocacy.