Swami Vivekananda: Indian monk, spread yoga worldwide, preached religious unity, famous 1893 Chicago speech, founded Ramakrishna Mission, inspires millions.
Swami Vivekananda Biography PDF in English
|PDF Title||Swami Vivekananda Biography|
|File Size||2.11 MB|
- Swami Vivekananda was an Indian monk who spread yoga and meditation worldwide.
- He believed in unity among all religions and respected everyone’s faith.
- In 1893, he gave a famous speech in Chicago about religious harmony.
- He started the Ramakrishna Mission to help those in need.
- His teachings inspire millions to find peace and self-confidence.