Born 1907, Bhagat Singh was a smart, brave Indian freedom fighter. He first protested peacefully then bombed British buildings. Arrested and hanged in 1931 at 23, he died a hero. Today all Indians remember his bravery and love for his country.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Biography PDF in Punjabi
|PDF Title||Shaheed Bhagat Singh Biography PDF|
|File Size||679 KB|
- Bhagat Singh was born in 1907 in India. He was a brave freedom fighter.
- When he was young, he studied in school and was very smart. He wanted India to be free.
- He fought peacefully at first, but then decided stronger action was needed. He bombed British buildings.
- The British put him in jail for the bombings. Bhagat Singh was proud he tried his best for India’s freedom.
- In 1931, when Bhagat Singh was just 23 years old, the British hanged him. But he died a hero for all Indians.
- His motto was “Freedom is my birthright, and I shall have it!”