Rani Lakshmi Bai, born in 1828 as Manikarnika, became the Queen of Jhansi and fought bravely against the British in the 1857 rebellion, dying in 1858 and becoming a symbol of resistance to British rule in India.
Rani Lakshmi Bai Biography PDF in Telugu
|PDF Title||Rani Lakshmi Bai Biography|
|File Size||369 KB|
- Rani Lakshmi Bai was born in 1828 in India. Her real name was Manikarnika.
- When she got married, she became the queen of the state of Jhansi.
- In 1857, many Indians fought against British rule. This was called the First War of Indian Independence.
- Rani Lakshmi Bai joined the rebellion against the British. She fought bravely with her troops.
- Rani Lakshmi Bai died in 1858 during a battle. She became a symbol of the resistance to British rule in India.