Malala Yousafzai, born in Pakistan in 1997, survived a Taliban attack at 15 after speaking out for girls’ education, and won the Nobel Peace Prize at 17 for her activism advocating education rights.
Malala Yousafzai Biography PDF in Hindi
|PDF Title||Malala Yousafzai Biography|
|File Size||100 KB|
- Malala was born in 1997 in the Swat Valley region of Pakistan.
- As a child, she spoke out against the Taliban’s ban on girls’ education in her area.
- When she was 11, she wrote a blog about life under Taliban rule and her wish for girls’ rights.
- At 15, a Taliban gunman shot her in the head for her activism, but she survived.
- In 2014, Malala won the Nobel Peace Prize at age 17 for her work advocating education rights, especially for girls.