Rajendra Prasad, born 1884 in Bihar, was India’s first President. He studied law, joined Mahatma Gandhi’s freedom movement and went to jail many times. As President for 12 years after independence, he worked hard to build India. Prasad wrote books, gave speeches and received the Bharat Ratna honor.
Dr Rajendra Prasad Biography PDF in English
|PDF Title||Dr Rajendra Prasad Biography|
|Language||Hindi, English & Telugu|
|File Size||230 KB|
- Rajendra Prasad was the first President of independent India. He was born in 1884 in Bihar.
- He was a great student who studied law in Kolkata. Then he joined the freedom movement against British rule.
- Prasad worked with Mahatma Gandhi during India’s non-cooperation movement and was jailed many times.
- He served as President of India for 12 years from 1950 to 1962. He worked hard to build India after independence.
- Prasad wrote many books and was a good speaker. He was awarded India’s highest honor, the Bharat Ratna. He is remembered as the Father of the Indian Republic.