American psychologist B.F. Skinner, born in 1904, studied how behavior is affected by rewards and punishments, known as operant conditioning. He invented the ‘Skinner box’ lab and trained pigeons using his techniques.
BF Skinner Biography PDF in Hindi
|PDF Title||BF Skinner Biography PDF|
|File Size||620 KB|
- Burrhus Frederic Skinner was an American psychologist born in 1904.
- He studied how behavior is affected by its consequences, like rewards and punishments. This is called operant conditioning.
- Skinner invented an operational conditioning chamber known as the “Skinner box” to study animal behavior.
- He taught pigeons to play ping pong using rewards and punishments. This showed how new behaviors can be shaped.
- Skinner wrote many books, like ‘Walden Two‘ about a utopian society based on his work. His ideas helped us better understand human behavior.