Digital Arts Symposium
ABAI with the support of Government of Karnataka organized its second ‘Digital Arts Symposium’ on 3rd November 2015 at the NIMHANS Convention Center, Bangalore. The symposium was partnered by Autodesk as Technology partner, Arena Animation as Education partner and Wacom as Creative partner. This edition of Symposium comprised of talks, presentations and deliberations which demonstrated the huge demand for Digital Art skills in the AVGC industry. It also highlighted the need for strong traditional fine art foundation at the core.
The objective of DAS 2015 was to take the ABAI-DAC program to the next level by identifying at least 20 Fine Art Colleges and to give an impetus to the DAC program covering whole of Karnataka.
The attendees were Principals, Directors, Deans, Head’s of Dept., Professors, Faculties and students of the Fine Arts Schools from all over Karnataka.
Digital Arts Symposium 2015 featured speakers from diverse industries such as Animation, VFX, Gaming, Advertising, Commercial Illustrations, E-Commerce, IT/Technology, Product Companies & Academia speaking about Digital Art, its use, career opportunities and skills from their respective vantage points.
Highlights of DAS 2015
• Session by Traditional Fine Arts Professionals on building career in Fine Arts.
• Sessions on job opportunities for the Fine Art Community in the AVGC Sector.
• Presentation on creating a Digital Platform for the Fine Art Schools.
• Presentation on the availability for the latest technology for the Fine Art Community.
• Assurance by GoK/KBITS for Government support and initiatives of KBITS.
• Impact of ABAI – DAC program on the Fine Art Colleges.
• Government – Fine Art Community Interaction.
DETAILED EVENT REPORT Downloadable
If you're interested in the work we do and want to get involved, or have any queries regarding our work, send us a message.